Carhartt Men's Oxford Black Lightweight Hiker Steeltoe CMO3251 Industrial Boot, Black Mesh and Synthetic, 10 M US
Huge Savings Item! Save 14% on the Carhartt Men's Oxford Black Lightweight Hiker Steeltoe CMO3251 Industrial Boot, Black Mesh and Synthetic, 10 M US by Carhartt at Mas Fashion. MPN: CMO3251-BLKMSHSY-10 M US. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Carhartt doesn't just make high quality work boots, we also make high quality footwear for use in other environments. These lightweight hiking shoes
Since 1889, Carhartt has manufactured premium workwear known for exceptional durability, comfort and quality that you can feel in the materials and see in the performance. Just as our founder, Hamilton Carhartt, began four generations ago, Carhartt will continue to manufacture the most rugged and durable clothing and footwear for generations to come. Carhartt is proud to serve a variety of workers in many industries including construction and manufacturing along with farmers, ranchers, and outdoor enthusiasts.
Features & Highlights
- ADVANCED FOOTBED - Insite engineered footbed was created from 120,000 3D Foot scans, this delivers unmatched fit, form and comfort. Ax Suede top cover material provides 30% more grip, this reduces foot slip and fatigue. This is especially important when hiking as slippage can lead to blisters and increased discomfort on the trail. Two different layers of foam provide unique compression and rebound abilities that help prevent fatigue and keep you comfortable during prolonged wear and hikes
- FASTDRY TECHNOLOGY - Keeping your feet comfortable and dry on the trail or during the day is extremely important. FastDry Technology helps wick away moisture, keeping your feet cool and dry during prolonged use
- ELECTRICAL PROTECTION - Protection on the job is important, these boots offer secondary protection against incidental contact with electrical circuits of 18,000 volts or less under dry conditions. Meets ASTM 2413-11 EH
- CHEMICAL AND ABRASION RESISTANT - What good is a boot if it can't withstand the environment you work in? This hiker was created to be oil resistant, chemical resistant, abrasion resistant, heat resistant and slip resistant. Offering you protection and performance
- QUALITY YOU CAN TRUST - Carhartt boots and shoes are made for the working individual, we know how important it is to have gear you can depend on. This hiking shoe is constructed with a "No sew" black nylon mesh and premium synthetic upper, cement constructed Carhartt rubber outsole with CMEVA midsole. PU strobel pad with dual foam Insite Technology footbed.
|Color:||Black Mesh and Synthetic|
|Part Number:||CMO3251-BLKMSHSY-10 M US|
|MPN:||CMO3251-BLKMSHSY-10 M US|
|Item Weight:||1.44 pounds|
|Package Weight:||3.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.29 x 4.8 x 4.8 inches|