Product Description & Reviews
Costa, we build the clearest sunglasses on the planet for those who live to be on the water. Born on the water and we're still inspired by it. We want to be on it, we want to protect it, and we want to inspire others to do the same. After all these years and all these adventures, our mission has never wavered: to create the clearest sunglasses on the planet for life's Great adventures. And the patented technology like those found only in costa lenses and frames are proof that we're succeeding.Costa's 580 Polycarbonate provides high clarity, impact- and scratch-resistance along with lightweight all day wear-ability..
Features & Highlights
- Costa's 580 Polycarbonate provides high clarity, impact- and scratch-resistance along with lightweight all day wear-ability.
- Gray Polarized is a great everyday choice for activities on water and land.
- Costa's co-injected bio-based nylon frame material is both tough and durable, while offering a comfortable fit.
- 100% polarization kills reflected glare and reduces eye strain.
- Built by hand and backed for life. Every pair of Costa Sunglasses includes a limited lifetime warranty.
|Manufacturer:||Pro-Motion Distributing - Direct|
|Brand:||Costa Del Mar|
|Color:||Mossy Oak Shadow Grass Blades Camo/Grey 580p|
|Publisher:||Pro-Motion Distributing - Direct|
|Studio:||Pro-Motion Distributing - Direct|
|Item Weight:||0.19 pounds|
|Item Size:||0 x 0 x 0 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.02 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.1 x 2.6 x 2.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.