Fjallraven - Kanken Classic Pack, Heritage and Responsibility Since 1960, One Size,Black
Free Shipping Included! Save 1% on the Fjallraven - Kanken Classic Pack, Heritage and Responsibility Since 1960, One Size,Black by Fjällräven at Mas Fashion. MPN: F23510. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. First introduced in 1978 - The Kanken backpack has become an iconic symbol of classic functional Swedish design. After engaging in the ''back debates''
Features & Highlights
- ICONIC SCANDINAVIAN DESIGN: The Fjallraven Kanken is a classic school pack that has been in style since 1978.
- PRACTICAL AND ATTRACTIVE MATERIALS: Made from dirt-resistant and water-resistant Vinylon F that can be wiped clean, the Kanken handles every adventure with ease.
- FORM AND FUNCTION: The Kanken has a 16L volume with two-way zip-around closure and rain flip. Inside the pack is a sleeve that fits most 15" laptops, plus a content information tag for personalization.
- VERSATILE AND ACCESSIBLE: There is a front zipper compartment and two side pockets. Featuring adjustable ergonomic woven shoulder "X" design straps and dual top snap handles. Specs; 15" (38 cm) x 10.6" (27 cm) x 5.1" (13 cm) and weighs 0.64 lbs.
- SUSTAINABILITY AND HERITAGE SINCE 1960: Started in the 1950's, in Northern Sweden by 14-year old Ake Nordin's idea to simply improve backpack design, Fjallraven has now expanded to every corner of the world.
|Item Weight:||0.66 pounds|
|Item Size:||10.61 x 15 x 15 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.8 pounds|
|Package Size:||13.23 x 3.03 x 3.03 inches|