Product Description & Reviews
Each Lokai contains elements from the highest and lowest points on earth: the white bead carries water from Mount Everest, and the black bead carries mud from the Dead Sea. These extremes are a reminder to seek balance on your journey - staying humble during the highs and hopeful during the lows. Part of Lokai's 2.0 Collection, each Triple Wrap Lokai is made with recycled materials - including a recycled plastic woven cord, and black and white recycled metal beads. Size Medium has a 6.5 inch (16.5 cm) circumference, usually fitting teenage boys and the average woman.
Features & Highlights
- RECYCLED MATERIALS: Made of strong cord woven from recycled plastic, the Triple Wrap bracelet features black and white recycled metal beads with Lokai's signature elements from the highest and lowest points on earth.
- SIZE: Medium Lokai bracelets have a 6.5 inch (16.5 cm) circumference, usually fitting teenage boys and the average woman.
- GIVE BACK: Lokai donates 10% of net profits to charity partners.
- STAY HUMBLE: The white bead carries water from Mount Everest, the highest point on earth, as a reminder to stay humble.
- STAY HOPEFUL: The black bead carries mud from the Dead Sea, the lowest point on earth, as a reminder to stay hopeful - even when it seems impossible.
|Package Weight:||0.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.9 x 1.1 x 1.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.