Product Description & Reviews
Polarspex POLARIZED Cateyes are made of the same materials that you see on 100 shades. In effort to bring our customers additional value, the lenses are upgraded from traditional plastic lenses to super utility high performance polarized lenses.Shop our vintage oversize square Cateye collection as its available in over 15 different lens combination so that you can tailor the right pair(s) to match your accessories wardrobe.100% UVA AND UVB BLOCKING FOR SUPERIOR EYE PROTECTION AND WRINKLE PREVENTION - Our lenses use Premium technology to block 100 percent of both UVA and UVB rays that can harm your eyes. So, protect one of your best features with our high-quality lens.
Features & Highlights
- 100% UVA AND UVB BLOCKING FOR SUPERIOR EYE PROTECTION AND WRINKLE PREVENTION - Our lenses use Premium technology to block 100 percent of both UVA and UVB rays that can harm your eyes. So, protect one of your best features with our high-quality lens
- POLARIZED LENSES FOR VLARITY OF VISION - The Polarized Lenses protect the eyes from hazardous UV glare and are useful for long-term wear. They provide a natural vision from transmitting original colors without any modifications
- HIGH QUALITY FRAME - The frames and chosen materials are carefully constructed to feel lightweight and unobtrusive
- ENDLESS OUTFIT COMBINATIONS - Polarspex are designed to be comfortable and versatile. They are the ultimate in eyewear because you can wear them with any outfit, whether it's a casual pair of jeans and a polo, or a business suit
- A TIMELESS DESIGN - Simple, quintessential frames, it offers the wearer a modest, yet fashionable look
|Color:||Brown Tortoise | Polarized Brown|
|Item Size:||1.46 x 2.17 x 2.17 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.11 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.7 x 1.3 x 1.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.