The Hagen Connected hybrid smartwatch boasts a range of smart features in the body of a classic watch. By connecting to your Android or iPhone and the SKAGEN app, the watch sends discreet, filtered-by-you smartphone notifications when you receive a text, email or call. It automatically updates to the correct time and date, and runs on a standard replaceable CR2430 coin-cell battery. Additional features include: activity and sleep tracking, phone finder, music control and more. The strap can be easily interchanged with other 20mm straps. System Requirements: Android OS 5.0+, iPhone 5/iOS 9.0+; Connectivity: Bluetooth Smart Enabled / 4.1 Low Energy
Features & Highlights
- Looks like a watch, acts like a smartwatch. Smartphone notifications, activity tracking, custom goal setting, sleep monitoring, customizable buttons & automatic time zone updates
- Charging not required, estimated 6 months battery life based on usage; a gentle buzz lets you know when you receive a smartphone notification: texts, calls and updates
- Case size: 42mm; Band size: 20mm; imported; water resistant to 100ft (30m); black plated stainless steel case and black dial; self-adjustable black stainless steel mesh band with foldover clasp-closure; interchangeable with all Skagen 20mm bands
- Compatible with Android and iOS smartphones, specifically with Android OS 5.0 or higher, iOS 9.0 / iPhone 5 and above; Bluetooth smart-enabled with an improved data transfer of 4.1 Low Energy
- This product is authentic and sold directly from the brand manufacturer to Amazon
|Item Weight:||0.55 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.12 x 3.15 x 3.15 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.8 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.6 x 3.4 x 3.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Skagen, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.